What are we looking for?
To chat with all the guests, especially the little ones, you should speak English.
You should have worked for at least two seasons as tourist entertainer (especially in the miniclub) to be eligible for this position. If you have experience as miniclub responsible, better!
No specific training or education is required. Your previous work experience and your personality are much more important.
We need to have loads of energy and creativity, as well to be a great team player!
The vacancy is to be filled from February until the end of the season (october/november)
...and what do we offer?
In a shared room (gender specific).
Meals and drinks
Your board is provided at the hotel.
Around 900€ net/month (depending on your experience) + free lodging and board.
1,5 days/week (separated)
Spanish seasonal employment contract. Acttiv benefits:
- Occupational accident- and public liability insurance (apply during work hours)
- Spanish social security (covers unemployment, illness and non-occupational accidents)
- 30 days annual leave
Some of the things you'll be doing
- You'll have the chance to surprise the children because you'll be in charge of designing the daytime and evening children's programme.
- Creation of the children's entertainment team work plan
- Invent games, gymkhanas, olympics and theme days
- Manage cash earmarked for materials
- Be simultaneously leader and participant in the mini-disco and children's shows
- Get on stage at night time and give everything in the dance shows
- Listen to and chat with the guests