What are we looking for?
If you speak English and French, you're the one we're looking for! Other languages are valued.
At least one season as tourist entertainer in a hotel, campsite or cruise ship. As the only entertainer of the hotel you’ll be responsible for the entire program, carrying out activities with the children at the miniclub, as well as doing the sports, social and fitness/wellness activities with the adults and the evening program.
Education related to fitness, sports or childcare are positively valued, but not mandatory.
Able to organise and participate in all kind of activities, with unflagging energy and always with a smile.
Starting asap untill end of October.
...and what do we offer?
You can choose between using the accomodation provided by the hotel, or find your own accomodation in the area. If you choose to use the accomodation, would be in an individual staff room. The accommodation will have a cost of 150€ per month.
Meals and drinks
Meals at the staff restaurant.
Between 1 day and a half and 2 days off per week.
Spanish seasonal employment contract. Acttiv benefits:
- Occupational accident- and public liability insurance (apply during work hours)
- Spanish social security (covers unemployment, illness and non-occupational accidents)
- 30 days annual leave
Some of the things you'll be doing
- Organise activities and games for all ages: mini (aged 4-8), maxi (aged 9-12), teens (aged 13-16) and adults
- Promote the activities, the more guests participate, the better!
- Look after the equipment and the facilities
- Dance in the night shows, be the MC...
- Put on some giant shoes and dance the minidisco with the kids, dressed up as clown
- Listen to and chat with the guests