What are we looking for?
If you speak English and any scandinavian language, you're the one we're looking for!
At least 2 or 3 season as tourist entertainer in a hotel, campsite or cruise ship. As the only entertainer of the hotel you’ll be responsible for the entire program, carrying out activities with the children at the miniclub, as well as doing the sports, social and fitness/wellness activities with the adults and the evening program. It is also possible that, depending the hotel, you can have an allround or mini club entertainer working uwith you.
Education related to fitness, sports or childcare are positively valued, but not mandatory.
Able to organise and participate in all kind of activities, with unflagging energy and always with a smile.
Starting asap and finishing at the end of October.
...and what do we offer?
You can choose between using the accomodation provided by the hotel, or find your own accomodation in the area. If you choose to use the accomodation, would be in an individual staff room. The accommodation will have a cost of 150€ per month.
Meals and drinks
Meals at the staff restaurant.
1 day and half off per week.
Spanish seasonal employment contract. Acttiv benefits:
- Occupational accident- and public liability insurance (apply during work hours)
- Spanish social security (covers unemployment, illness and non-occupational accidents)
- 30 days annual leave
Some of the things you'll be doing
- Welcome the team and guide them in their professional development
- Implement the daytime and evening entertainment programme
- Carry out daytime and evening activities
- Be the show director and MC
- Listen to and chat with the guests
- Be the direct link between the hotel director and Acttiv …. participate in meetings with department heads
- The money's in your hands. You'll astutely administer the entertainment department budget.
- Comply with the hotel and Acttiv's quality procedures
- Work side by side with your Acttiv coordinator in the area