What are we looking for?
You must be fluent in Spanish and Catalan obviously :)
As it is a job with great responsibility, ideally you should have at least two seasons of experience as team leader or second chief. Of course, you have to be the king/queen of microphone techniques!
Not required, but childcare, tourism, dance or sports certificate are a plus.
You are an open-minded and outgoing person and sports are your passion, plus you like to be surrounded by an international team
From February and until the end of the season (October).
...and what do we offer?
In an individual room.
Meals and drinks
Three meals included at the staff restaurant.
From 1120€ gross/month.
One and a half days off per week.
Spanish seasonal employment contract. Acttiv benefits:
- Occupational accident- and public liability insurance (apply during work hours)
- Spanish social security (covers unemployment, illness and non-occupational accidents)
- 30 days annual leave
Some of the things you'll be doing
- Welcome the team and guide them in their professional development
- Implement the daytime and evening entertainment programme
- Carry out daytime and evening activities
- Be the show director and MC
- Listen to and chat with the guests
- Be the direct link between the hotel director and Acttiv …. participate in meetings with department heads
- The money's in your hands. You'll astutely administer the entertainment department budget.
- Comply with the hotel and Acttiv's quality procedures
- Work side by side with your Acttiv coordinator in the area