What are we looking for?
If you speak English and Spanish, you're the one we're looking for! Other languages are valued.
At least 2 or 3 season as tourist entertainer in a hotel, campsite or cruise ship. As the only entertainer of the hotel you’ll be responsible for the entire program, carrying out activities with the children at the miniclub, as well as doing the sports, social and fitness/wellness activities with the adults and the evening program.
Education related to fitness, sports or childcare are positively valued, but not mandatory.
Able to organise and participate in all kind of activities, with unflagging energy and always with a smile.
Starting 1st June untill end of the season.
...and what do we offer?
We look for candidates already living on the island as the hotel do not provide accomodation.
Meals and drinks
Meals at the staff restaurant.
Between 1.236€ and 1.271€ gross/month.
Between 1 day and a half and 2 days off per week.
Spanish seasonal employment contract. Acttiv benefits:
- Occupational accident- and public liability insurance (apply during work hours)
- Spanish social security (covers unemployment, illness and non-occupational accidents)
- 30 days annual leave
Some of the things you'll be doing
- Welcome the team and guide them in their professional development
- Implement the daytime and evening entertainment programme
- Carry out daytime and evening activities
- Be the show director and MC
- Listen to and chat with the guests
- Be the direct link between the hotel director and Acttiv …. participate in meetings with department heads
- The money's in your hands. You'll astutely administer the entertainment department budget.
- Comply with the hotel and Acttiv's quality procedures
- Work side by side with your Acttiv coordinator in the area