What are we looking for?
You need to have a good knowledge of English, Spanish and German for this position, if you know other languages, they are welcome!
You will be responsible of the whole entertainment programme, so you need at least two seasons of experience as an allround entertainer.
There is no special training needed, if you have any sport relavent studies its a big plus.
We need an outgoing, responsible and chatty person, who is good at talking to people and has a lot of ideas and is able to carry them out. Don't forget you have to be a true leader!
From beginning December for at least 6 months.
...and what do we offer?
You will have your own room out of the hotel.
Meals and drinks
Provided at the hotel (3 meals per day + basic beverages).
850€ net/month, depending on your experience.
1 day and a half per week (separated)
Spanish seasonal employment contract. Acttiv benefits:
- Occupational accident- and public liability insurance (apply during work hours)
- Spanish social security (covers unemployment, illness and non-occupational accidents)
- 30 days annual leave
Some of the things you'll be doing
- Welcome the team and guide them in their professional development
- Implement the daytime and evening entertainment programme
- Carry out daytime and evening activities
- Be the show director and MC
- Listen to and chat with the guests
- Be the direct link between the hotel director and Acttiv …. participate in meetings with department heads
- The money's in your hands. You'll astutely administer the entertainment department budget.
- Comply with the hotel and Acttiv's quality procedures
- Work side by side with your Acttiv coordinator in the area