What are we looking for?
You are able to chat to clients in Spanish, German and English fluently!
As it is a post of great responsibility, ideally you have at least two seasons of experience as team leader. Of course you have to be the king/queen of microphone techniques!
Not required, but childcare, tourism, dance or sports certificate are a plus.
If you are creative, know how to lead and motivate your team and you don't get tired of innovating, then you are closer of being Acttiv!
From February and for at least 6 months.
...and what do we offer?
A single room in the hotel.
Meals and drinks
On spot, of course for free.
One day and a half per week.
Spanish seasonal employment contract. Acttiv benefits:
- Occupational accident- and public liability insurance (apply during work hours)
- Spanish social security (covers unemployment, illness and non-occupational accidents)
- 30 days annual leave
Some of the things you'll be doing
- Welcome the team and guide them in their professional development
- Implement the daytime and evening entertainment programme
- Carry out daytime and evening activities
- Be the show director and MC
- Listen to and chat with the guests
- Be the direct link between the hotel director and Acttiv …. participate in meetings with department heads
- The money's in your hands. You'll astutely administer the entertainment department budget.
- Comply with the hotel and Acttiv's quality procedures
- Work side by side with your Acttiv coordinator in the area