What are we looking for?
Speaking good level of Spanish and English is a must.
At least 2 seasons working as Chief entertainer on a family hotel or campsite. As the second chief you willbe helping your chief entertainer organizing and leading a team of entertainers including several mini club and allround entertainers. Other responsabilities will be plan, organize and folow up of the entertainment program and the internal program, organize the special events and special theme days, etc..
Education related to childcare, tourism, sports and/or leisure will be a plus.
We are looking for a very flexible and energetic second chief entertainer to join our team, proactivity and team-spirit is a must!
Starting asap untill end of the season (November aprox.)
...and what do we offer?
You can choose between making use of the apartment offered or finding your own accommodation in the area. The accommodation offered is located inside the hotel in an shared staff room. An amount of 150€ will be deducted monthly from your salary in order to pay for the accommodation.
Meals and drinks
You have three meals a day and basic beverage in the hotel at the staff restaurant.
Between 1.166€ and 1.236€ gross/month.
1 day and half per week.
Spanish seasonal employment contract. Acttiv benefits:
- Occupational accident- and public liability insurance (apply during work hours)
- Spanish social security (covers unemployment, illness and non-occupational accidents)
- 30 days annual leave
Some of the things you'll be doing
- Welcome the team and guide them in their professional development
- Implement the daytime and evening entertainment programme
- Carry out daytime and evening activities
- Be the show director and MC
- Listen to and chat with the guests
- Be the direct link between the hotel director and Acttiv …. participate in meetings with department heads
- The money's in your hands. You'll astutely administer the entertainment department budget.
- Comply with the hotel and Acttiv's quality procedures
- Work side by side with your Acttiv coordinator in the area