What are we looking for?
When we say fluent in German and English, we are very very seriously!
To be the second in charge is a great responsibility. You have to be good not only with kids and adults, but also a great leader. Two years of experience will definitely help!
Studies related with tourism, animation, dance are appreciated, but what we really look for is your experience as tourist entertainer.
You are good at organizing and have lots of energy.
From Septemberfor at least 6 months.
...and what do we offer?
Shared personnel room outside the hotel.
Meals and drinks
Three meals a day and soft drinks included
One day and a half/week.
Spanish seasonal employment contract. Acttiv benefits:
- Occupational accident- and public liability insurance (apply during work hours)
- Spanish social security (covers unemployment, illness and non-occupational accidents)
- 30 days annual leave
Some of the things you'll be doing
- Welcome the team and guide them in their professional development
- Implement the daytime and evening entertainment programme
- Carry out daytime and evening activities
- Be the show director and MC
- Listen to and chat with the guests
- Be the direct link between the hotel director and Acttiv …. participate in meetings with department heads
- The money's in your hands. You'll astutely administer the entertainment department budget.
- Comply with the hotel and Acttiv's quality procedures
- Work side by side with your Acttiv coordinator in the area