What are we looking for?
You understand what we write in this offer (so you should be also able to speak English pretty good!) :) If you can also speak Spanish you're perfect for this job!
We are looking for someone who has already work 2-3 seasons as entertainer, responsible of a small animation team or second chief. Your dancing skills are pretty important.
Studies related with tourism, animation, dance are appreciated, but what we really look for is your experience as tourist entertainer.
You will be the chief's right hand! And we're talking about one of our best teams. It's a team that performs lots of theme days, shows, so you should have lots of energy and a can-do attitude.
From now, for at least 6 months.
...and what do we offer?
Shared room in an appartment in the hotel.
Meals and drinks
Three meals included at work place.
980 euros/net per month , plus accommodation and meals.
One day and a half per week.
Spanish seasonal employment contract. Acttiv benefits:
- Occupational accident- and public liability insurance (apply during work hours)
- Spanish social security (covers unemployment, illness and non-occupational accidents)
- 30 days annual leave
Some of the things you'll be doing
- Welcome the team and guide them in their professional development
- Implement the daytime and evening entertainment programme
- Carry out daytime and evening activities
- Be the show director and MC
- Listen to and chat with the guests
- Be the direct link between the hotel director and Acttiv …. participate in meetings with department heads
- The money's in your hands. You'll astutely administer the entertainment department budget.
- Comply with the hotel and Acttiv's quality procedures
- Work side by side with your Acttiv coordinator in the area