What are we looking for?
You need to speak Spanish... and English, of course.
We require a minimum experience of 2 seasons as hotel entertainer. The candidate should be creative and responsable as you will work on your own.
No specific training or education is required. Your previous work experience and your personality are much more important.
We need a responsible, but at the same time full of energy and creative personality, great PR and guest contact! Take into account you are in charge of the entire animation!
The vacancy is to be filled from now and for at least 6 months.
...and what do we offer?
The accommodation is NOT provided.
Meals and drinks
Board is provided at the staff restaurant.
1050€ gross/month + 300€ gross/month for accommodation.
One and a half days/ week.
Spanish seasonal employment contract. Acttiv benefits:
- Occupational accident- and public liability insurance (apply during work hours)
- Spanish social security (covers unemployment, illness and non-occupational accidents)
- 30 days annual leave
Some of the things you'll be doing
- Welcome the team and guide them in their professional development
- Implement the daytime and evening entertainment programme
- Carry out daytime and evening activities
- Be the show director and MC
- Listen to and chat with the guests
- Be the direct link between the hotel director and Acttiv …. participate in meetings with department heads
- The money's in your hands. You'll astutely administer the entertainment department budget.
- Comply with the hotel and Acttiv's quality procedures
- Work side by side with your Acttiv coordinator in the area