What are we looking for?
You speak English and Spanish, but... what about your German? You need to be fluent in all these languages to communicate with your team and the hotel guests.
Experience of at least 3-4 seasons as entertainer or responsible of a small animation team is a must!
Studies related with tourism, dance, entertainment or child education are advantages, but what we really appreciate is your experience and personality.
You will be the chief of a team of 3 to 6 entertainers. That's why you have to be ready for any situation and you have to have plenty of energy!
You can start from June for at least 6 months. If you're confortable, you can stay as long as you wish... it's all year long vacancy!
...and what do we offer?
Individual room at the hotel.
Meals and drinks
Three meals included, as well as non-alcoholic beverages.
One and a half days off per week (separated).
Spanish seasonal employment contract. Acttiv benefits:
- Occupational accident- and public liability insurance (apply during work hours)
- Spanish social security (covers unemployment, illness and non-occupational accidents)
- 30 days annual leave
Some of the things you'll be doing
- Welcome the team and guide them in their professional development
- Implement the daytime and evening entertainment programme
- Carry out daytime and evening activities
- Be the show director and MC
- Listen to and chat with the guests
- Be the direct link between the hotel director and Acttiv …. participate in meetings with department heads
- The money's in your hands. You'll astutely administer the entertainment department budget.
- Comply with the hotel and Acttiv's quality procedures
- Work side by side with your Acttiv coordinator in the area