What are we looking for?
You have a high level of German.
We require a minimum experience of one full season as hotel chief entertainer!
No specific training or education is required. Your previous work experience and your personality are much more important.
You are a fun, resourceful, creative and outgoing team leader, who loves to communicate with guests and can give 100% for the guests and the team!
From April until the end of the season (end October)
...and what do we offer?
Your accommodation is provided at the hotel in a single room.
Meals and drinks
Board is provided at the hotel.
1.000€ netto / month.
1,5 days/week (separated).
Spanish seasonal employment contract. Acttiv benefits:
- Occupational accident- and public liability insurance (apply during work hours)
- Spanish social security (covers unemployment, illness and non-occupational accidents)
- 30 days annual leave
Some of the things you'll be doing
- Welcome the team and guide them in their professional development
- Implement the daytime and evening entertainment programme
- Carry out daytime and evening activities
- Be the show director and MC
- Listen to and chat with the guests
- Be the direct link between the hotel director and Acttiv …. participate in meetings with department heads
- The money's in your hands. You'll astutely administer the entertainment department budget.
- Comply with the hotel and Acttiv's quality procedures
- Work side by side with your Acttiv coordinator in the area