What are we looking for?
A good knowledge of Spanish is a must. It would be awesome if you could also speak a Nordic language!
You will be responsible of a team, you'll have to organize the whole entertainment program. That's why we ask for least two seasons of experience as an allround entertainer.
There is no special training required. However any studies related to sports, tourism or tourist entertainment are welcomed!
We need an outgoing, responsible and good at talking to people. You'll have to organize all kind of activities both for children and adults.
From now for at least 6 months. If you like it and wish to stay longer, great!
...and what do we offer?
Lodging is located inside the hotel.
Meals and drinks
Provided at the hotel (3 meals per day + basic beverages).
1000€ net/month, depending on your previous experience.
1 day and a half per week.
Spanish seasonal employment contract. Acttiv benefits:
- Occupational accident- and public liability insurance (apply during work hours)
- Spanish social security (covers unemployment, illness and non-occupational accidents)
- 30 days annual leave
Some of the things you'll be doing
- Welcome the team and guide them in their professional development
- Implement the daytime and evening entertainment programme
- Carry out daytime and evening activities
- Be the show director and MC
- Listen to and chat with the guests
- Be the direct link between the hotel director and Acttiv …. participate in meetings with department heads
- The money's in your hands. You'll astutely administer the entertainment department budget.
- Comply with the hotel and Acttiv's quality procedures
- Work side by side with your Acttiv coordinator in the area