What are we looking for?
To entertain the guests in English and Spanish... you must be fluent in these languages, obviously :)
To be elegible, you need at least two seasons of experience as chief entertainer or second chief. This is a great opportunity to start working as a team responsible!
No specific education or training is required. Your attitude is more important!
You are a resourceful, creative and outgoing allround entertainer, who can give 100% for the guests and your team!
From January for at least 6 months.
...and what do we offer?
You will have a single room inside the hotel.
Meals and drinks
Offered inside the hotel.
900€ net/month, depending on your previous experience as tourist entertainer.
1,5 days/week (might be separated)
Spanish seasonal employment contract. Acttiv benefits:
- Occupational accident- and public liability insurance (apply during work hours)
- Spanish social security (covers unemployment, illness and non-occupational accidents)
- 30 days annual leave
Some of the things you'll be doing
- Welcome the team and guide them in their professional development
- Implement the daytime and evening entertainment programme
- Carry out daytime and evening activities
- Be the show director and MC
- Listen to and chat with the guests
- Be the direct link between the hotel director and Acttiv …. participate in meetings with department heads
- The money's in your hands. You'll astutely administer the entertainment department budget.
- Comply with the hotel and Acttiv's quality procedures
- Work side by side with your Acttiv coordinator in the area