What are we looking for?
If you speak English (obviously ;) and Spanish, you're the one we're looking for!
You'll lead a team of 4 entertainers. It is required to have at least 2 seasons of experiences leading entertainment teams, organizing day and night activities for kids and adults, being master of ceremonies and having communication skills with the guests.
Studies like childcare, dancing, sport degrees or entertainment are very helpful.
Your character and experience are the most important for us. You need to be a real leader and practice what you preach. You have to be extremely well organized and responsible, caring for your team and of course outgoing, energetic and Acttiv ;)!
Starting now for at least 6 months.
...and what do we offer?
Your accommodation is included in a single room.
Meals and drinks
Meals at the staff restaurant.
1 day and a half off per week.
Spanish seasonal employment contract. Acttiv benefits:
- Occupational accident- and public liability insurance (apply during work hours)
- Spanish social security (covers unemployment, illness and non-occupational accidents)
- 30 days annual leave
Some of the things you'll be doing
- Welcome the team and guide them in their professional development
- Implement the daytime and evening entertainment programme
- Carry out daytime and evening activities
- Be the show director and MC
- Listen to and chat with the guests
- Be the direct link between the hotel director and Acttiv …. participate in meetings with department heads
- The money's in your hands. You'll astutely administer the entertainment department budget.
- Comply with the hotel and Acttiv's quality procedures
- Work side by side with your Acttiv coordinator in the area