What are we looking for?
If you speak English (obviously ;) ) and Spanish, you're the one we're looking for! Other languages are a plus!
Experience in tourist entertainment as well as wellness disciplines such as stretching, pilates, yoga, etc. are required.
Certificate in wellness activities is valued. If you've previously worked as wellness/fitness entertainer, you're perfect!
We are looking for somebody proactive and dynamic, who is able to spread good vibes. Does this sound like you?
From June for at least 6 months. "NOTE we are still accepting applications for first stage screening, but due to the current global situation, there are no final assessments at the present time. If you want to apply, upload your CV and we will contact you as soon as the situation changes."
...and what do we offer?
Your accommodation would be in a shared room in the hotel.
Meals and drinks
Meals at the staff restaurant.
1 day and a half per week.
Spanish seasonal employment contract. Acttiv benefits:
- Occupational accident- and public liability insurance (apply during work hours)
- Spanish social security (covers unemployment, illness and non-occupational accidents)
- 30 days annual leave
Some of the things you'll be doing
- Lead activities such as stretching, yoga, pilates, aquagym, bodypump, bodybalance, tai-chi, Nordic walking, etc.
- Help the guests to relax with massage, aromatherapy, aloe vera workshops
- Join your team in their daily activities: sports or at the miniclub
- Promote the activities, the more guests participate, the better!
- Look after the equipment and the facilities
- Get on stage at night time and give everything in the dance shows
- Put on some giant shoes and dance the minidisco with the kids, dressed up as clown