Ready to rock 'n' roll ? The nights are yours!
The secret of the success of the evening programme rests with the Entertainer DJ. The play of light and sound that intensifies your teammates' stage show is in your hands. You should know the script by heart, help with the mounting of the scenery, and in addition, we expect you to be a dab hand with cables and screwdrivers because you'll be solely responsible for maintaining the hotel or campsite's lighting and sound equipment.
Some of the things you'll be doing
- Being the resident DJ can be fantastic: playing the year's hits at the beach and swimming pool parties, amusing the little ones at the minidisco and putting on the music for the evening shows!
- Accompany the daytime activities with appropriate music.
- Help your colleagues at the show rehearsals and in setting up for the shows
- Look after the lighting and sound equipment
- Be the MC
- Put on some giant shoes and dance the minidisco with the kids, dressed up as clown
- Listen to and chat with the guests