On holiday: Healthy mind, healthy body
The profile of the tourists who participate in classes such as Yoga, Tai-Chi or Pilates is very diverse: they may be trying these disciplines for the first time, or the complete opposite: they do them every day and don't want to stop during the holidays. So, as wellness entertainer you should concern yourself with the participants' physical health, adapting the exercises and making sure the participants assume the positions correctly so they don't hurt themselves.
Some of the things you'll be doing
- Lead activities such as stretching, yoga, pilates, aquagym, bodypump, bodybalance, tai-chi, Nordic walking, etc.
- Help the guests to relax with massage, aromatherapy, aloe vera workshops
- Join your team in their daily activities: sports or at the miniclub
- Promote the activities, the more guests participate, the better!
- Look after the equipment and the facilities
- Get on stage at night time and give everything in the dance shows
- Put on some giant shoes and dance the minidisco with the kids, dressed up as clown