Tourist Entertainment Online Course June
Become a tourist entertainer from home -
Do the online tourist entertainer course!
You don’t need to travel to the Spanish coast to learn the profession. We promise to offer a job to everyone who is chosen and passes the course.
We've already trained more than 500 entertainers on our online course. Be the next one.
Lesson 1: Theory of Entertainment
- Introduction to Acttiv
- Introduction to Entertainment
- Tourist establishments and their surroundings
- Get to know the clients
- The Entertainment Programme
- New technologies and social networks
Lesson 2: Quality and customer service
- Introduction to quality systems
- Customer service techniques
Lesson 3: Evening Activities
- Microphone techniques
- Stage and characterisation make-up
- Wardrobe and set design
- Shows and choreographies
Lesson 4: Games
- Types of games and game organisation
Lesson 5: Families
- Introduction to children's entertainment
- Daytime programme: crafts, games and face-painting
- Evening programme: Minidisco and creation of children's shows
Lesson 6: Sports and Wellness
- Organisation techniques for sports activities
- Organisation techniques for wellness activities
- Fitness level 1
Lesson 7: Themed and Special Days
- Introduction and categories
- Organisation and objectives for special activities.
- Creation and implementation of theme days
- Special (activities) programming.